Let’s be honest…
You are not going to get something of value for nothing.
(But deep down, you probably knew that.)
Our guess is that if you are here, you understand the value that a professionally design logo, business cards and website can bring to your business. The value may be increased sales, better quality leads, increased perception of brand value, or the ability to attract high quality talent for your team.
Since every business is different, we do not offer cookie cutter prices. Your business has a unique value that it brings to San Antonio, unique audience and unique marketing challenges. The best way to know how much value that Concept Incarnate can bring to your business is to have an initial consultation to make sure that we are a good fit for each other and request a proposal.
request a free initial consultation request a proposal
- On-site, initial consultation meeting, $75 per CI team member requested
- Phone or screen-share consultations, with prior notice, 1 hour, complementary.
- Website Plans for Small Businesses, $150
- Website Plans for Enterprise or Special Functionality / Niche Websites, Ask
- Estimates for jobs under $600/ or 8 hours, Free with full contact information.
Hourly billing available upon acceptance and signature of a service contract, a deposit may be required.
But can you at least give me a ballpark price?
Okay, here are some starting pricing and price ranges that might help.
- Most small business websites run between $2,220-$3,600. This is a custom design on a WordPress CMS, with client training and responsive design. The highest bid we have made for a non-profit has been about $10,000, but they did want a complicated website (and they knew it). We find that if you needed a super basic website, you would be better served with a DIY website design service; we only offer professionally designed websites that bring in sales to your company.
- Logos normally run between $900-$2,000. These are not stock logos or made by interns. These are high quality logos that last 10 years.
- Business Card Design can be about $350ish, but it depends on what you want, plus on the quantity of designs needed.
- All motion graphics start at $1,200, and go up based on complexity and duration.
That being said, we do offer VALUE based pricing. You can’t afford to be the world’s best kept secret if you want people to buy from you. Bigger companies or higher profile companies do have more at stake, and require more account management and focus of the team, so if you are a larger company, your price will scale up to your needs.